NON-RESIDENTS MORTGAGE LOANS
The conditions for the approval of a housing loan in our country are the following:
- Maximum income ratio 35% (35% of your annual income must cover the interest payments on all your loans.
- Financing up to 65% of the commercial value of the property
- Loan duration: up to 15 years (at the end of the loan, the person must not be more than 75 years old)
- Interest rate: fixed or variable at the best market conditions
As part of our holistic service, our group’s Banking division provides you with a free initial loan assessment, saving you time before contacting the bank.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE INITIAL ASSESSMENT
The documents for the initial assessment of your request by our competent sector are as follows:
- Tax return for the last two (2) years (print in English, where possible)
- Verbal declaration of the amount of other loans in your country
The response from our department will be immediate.
In case of a positive response to the potential funding, please follow the steps below:
Contact our company to guide you on how to open a code and account with a partner bank.
- Loan application (to be completed by our office)
- Declaration of no debts, indicating the existence or not of bank debts (to be completed by our office)
- Last payroll (in case of an employee)
- Photocopy of identity card/passport
In case of a positive response from the bank for the pre-approval of the loan, you will be informed about the submission of additional documents.